Sunday, July 31, 2011

Want to address some emails i'm receiving

I've noticed I am increasingly receiving emails from people who want me to review companies and entities that are contacting people VIA email, I just want to put it out there that if you did not solicit or actively search the website or company that is randomly emailing you, it is more than likely going to be a scam, especially if you are finding these opportunities in your spam folder. The legitimate companies do not need to purchase email databases to market their product, if their system is true, and it works, the people will come. So please go ahead and empty your loaded spam boxes full of promises to become an overnight millionaire in your spare time. Creating wealth online will never be this easy! However if you are still insistant on me reviewing it, or have personally had success with the company, Please do email me I will put it on my list for review. Thanks
-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

HostGator discount code hostgator promotional codes