Saturday, July 30, 2011

Squishycash Paid Review - Paid Online Survey

Squishycash.com
            I have been working at get paid with online survey sites for some time now and I definitely have my favorites that I work at every month. One of those is SquishyCash.com. It is a great survey site, mainly because of the contests and promotions that are always going on. I have won a considerable amount of cash and prizes over the last year here and I recommend it to anyone out there who wants to earn some extra money from home. Recently they have added some new additions to the site, and I noticed that it is so much easier to navigate through their offers now. One key feature they recently implemented is daily payout. However, there is a drawback to using this feature: they charge a 25% fee. I also noticed that the payout per offer has been reduced a little bit too, so it takes longer to reach the minimum $20 payout. This cuts like a knife if I want to do the daily cashout, because once I reach $20, they charge me $5 of that in order to get paid immediately. However, they do pay within 24 hours, and that is great, so I suppose it’s a small price to pay. I do find it hard to wait a whole month for my money because I am just so impatient by nature. But it is still one of my favorite GPT sites,and is great for beginners in the online survey world, and I will continue to work there as long as they are online. Come check em out here. squishycash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

HostGator discount code hostgator promotional codes