Sunday, July 31, 2011

Palm Research - Online Paid Survey Site Review






My next review is of Palm Research which is another great online paid survey site. I definitely recommend adding this site to your list of survey providers because the pay is great compared to others that i have tried


This company is unique in the fact that you are able to keep trying until you qualify for a survey. I have been paid by Palm Research a couple times. So far I have earned $40 with them. They pay through PayPal about every 45 days, just like clockwork.


This is a legitimate straight forward company, I have added it to my list of Non-Scam sites.


They allow sign-ups from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Spain, Germany, Ireland, France, Belgium, China, Japan, Italy and Mexico. They are also accepting members from other locations as well. They do have a nice referral program in place for you to take advantage of. I love the fact that the minimum amount to request payment is $10!


Palm Research is 100% approved by me! check em out here. PALM RESEARCH

1 comment:

  1. this sites is a scam no pay in 45 days or never pay i waiting my pay for more 2 months and not pay me

    ReplyDelete

HostGator discount code hostgator promotional codes